Everything You Need
A growing number of educators and therapists have already begun using the curriculum to teach lasting life and social skills. The Healthy Relationships Curriculum is designed to fit seamlessly into your current program and contains everything needed to get started.
***This resource qualifies for CARES and American Rescue Plan Funding***
What is Included?
Each lesson builds upon previous lessons, and the program is designed for diverse groups of adolescents and young adults at various stages of development and understanding. The complete package includes:
• myHRC Online Portal: Interactive website to assist instructors in delivering the curriculum, connecting with other users and professionals, and easily communicating with students and parents.
• Digital Progress Monitoring: Consistently measure and assess in real-time to know if learning is occurring and determine if reteaching is needed. At the same time, compare student progress digitally over grade levels to demonstrate progress toward IEP goals.
• Unlimited Student & Family Access Points: Teachers and counselors can easily create new student or family accounts to allow access to resources, videos, and materials from any device with an internet or cell connection.
• Digital Revisable and Sharable Documents: Documents can be revised to match what was taught by the educators & shared directly with parents and caregivers.
• Visual Cue Cards & Visual Checklist: Materials to support individuals with more complex verbal needs with a mix of real people photo cards, cartoons, emojis, and other real-life examples captured in our extensive visual cue card library.
• Outcome Tools: Outcome measurement tools can be shared with parents and administrators to show real-time, individual progress
• Over 180 Videos: Bringing many role plays and demonstrations to life for use inside and outside the classroom setting. See a sample video here.
• Curriculum Manual: All 39 ready-to-use lessons and dozens of activities including lists of materials, purposes, objectives, and quick references to related subjects.
• Visual Elements: To promote retention in visual learners
• Parent Guide for Success & Home Supplements: Offers specific, at-home information & activities to engage the parent or guardian, reinforce the skills learned, and encourage family participation.
• Videos in English & Spanish: To meet the needs of more students and families, many videos and materials are available in both languages.
• Role Plays, Demonstrations, and Life-Skills Activities: Applies lessons to actual scenarios.
• Nearly 60 Scenario Cards: Turning the lesson into real-life scenarios that will aid in teaching the materials in a more concrete manner.
• Interactive “Check For Understanding” e-Quizzes: Measure and assess acquired knowledge before moving on to the next lesson.
• 30-Page Visual Checklist Booklet: Step-by-step hygiene guide for those with limited written comprehension and for those that learn best with visual prompts.
• 80 Visual Cue Cards: Enhances lesson retention & strengthens communication for individuals with limited vocabulary skills using real-life images of people versus relying solely on cartoons and emojis.
• Lesson Activities & Games: Actively teach lesson material using pre-made games designed by our team of educators & counselors.
• Family Involvement: Every element designed to engage families is available in both English and Spanish for ease of comprehension.
• Tips & Suggestions For Teaching Lesson Content: Developed after years of implementing this program in our classrooms as well as hearing from thousands of teachers and therapists using the program nationwide.
• Comprehensive Professional Development: Available and encouraged to provide hands-on experience that builds familiarity and confidence with lesson content.
• Ongoing Consultation: Our goal, as teachers and counselors, is to be a partner to you & your school or organization and to offer our expertise & professional guidance as you work through every day or challenging topics throughout the year.
Need more information? Check out our Virtual Exhibit Booth.
This district-wide Curriculum is intended to teach across multiple grades. To see how by viewing the Scope and Sequence.
Ready To Put Healthy Relationships Into Action?
Contact us today to get more information about the curriculum or to receive a sample information packet.