Everything You Need
A growing number of educators and therapists have already begun using the curriculum to teach lasting life and social skills. The Healthy Relationships Curriculum is designed to fit seamlessly into your current program and contains everything needed to get started.
What is Included?
Each lesson builds upon previous lessons, and the program is designed for diverse groups of adolescents and young adults at various stages of development and understanding. The complete package includes:
• myHRC Online Portal: Interactive website to assist instructors in delivering the curriculum, connecting with other users and professionals, and easily communicating with students and parents.
• Unlimited Student & Family Access Points: Teachers and counselors can easily create new student or family accounts to allow access to resources, videos, and materials from any device with an internet or cell connection.
• Visual Cue Cards & Visual Checklist: Materials to support individuals with more complex verbal needs with a mix of real people photo cards, cartoons, emojis, and other real-life examples captured in our extensive visual cue card library.
• Outcome Tools: Outcome measurement tools can be shared with parents and administrators to show real-time, individual progress
• Over 120 Videos: Bringing many role plays and demonstrations to life for use inside and outside the classroom setting. See a sample video here.
• Curriculum Manual: All 39 ready-to-use lessons and dozens of activities including lists of materials, purposes, objectives, and quick references to related subjects.
• Visual Elements: To promote retention in visual learners
• Parent Guide for Success & Home Supplements: Offers specific, at-home information & activities to engage the parent or guardian, reinforce the skills learned, and encourage family participation.
• Videos in English & Spanish: To meet the needs of more students and families, many videos and materials are available in both languages.
• Role Plays, Demonstrations, and Life-Skills Activities: Applies lessons to actual scenarios.
• Interactive “Check For Understanding” e-Quizzes: Measure and assess acquired knowledge before moving on to the next lesson.
• Comprehensive Professional Development: Available and encouraged to provide hands-on experience that builds familiarity and confidence with lesson content.
• Ongoing Consultation: Our goal, as teachers and counselors, is to be a partner to you & your school or organization and to offer our expertise & professional guidance as you work through every day or challenging topics throughout the year.
Need more information? Check out our Virtual Exhibit Booth.
This district-wide Curriculum is intended to teach across multiple grades. To see how by viewing the Scope and Sequence.
Ready To Put Healthy Relationships Into Action?
Contact us today to get more information about the curriculum or to receive a sample information packet.