Life & Social Skills to Prepare for Tomorrow
Searching for highly adaptable lessons and activities that teach challenging life and social skills, both in-person and virtually, to school students and older individuals with various special needs? You’ve found it!
Over 100,000 students, individuals, teachers, counselors, and families are benefiting from the program's ability to teach these critical social skills! What about your classroom or group?
"I am a special education teacher & everything helps getting our students engaged and motivated. I appreciate trying the program for free and the students love the videos!"
Eunice E. -- Prince William County Public Schools
The life and social skills kids & adolescents need to grow into successful adults.
Teachers and behavioral therapists know that the number one unmet need among autistic and developmentally challenged adolescents is stronger social skills. Finding an effective curriculum that enhances your existing efforts can be time-consuming and overwhelming.
We were experiencing the same thing! Our team of special education teachers, supervisors, and counselors pulled all of our resources & decades of knowledge together and created this comprehensive resource — The Healthy Relationships Curriculum!
Great News!!! The Healthy Relationships Curriculum is eligible to be purchased using Covid Relief & American Rescue Plan Funding. Learn more on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
This program will enhance any existing special education class, program, group, or outpatient setting by offering:
• A blend of in & out of the classroom Learning Options
• Library of Over 180 Videos used to demonstrate and teach visually important skills
• Consistently measure, assess and compare skill levels with Online Progress Monitoring Tools
• On-Going teaching materials
• Tools to Collect Data and test understanding
• Visuals to help teach complex topics
• Consistent instruction across All Grade Levels
• Family materials available in both English & Spanish
• Scenario Cards to bring lesson content to life
• Teach step-by-step lesson content using Visual Checklists
• Lesson Games & Activities to make learning meaningful and fun
• Tips & Suggestions to make the lessons impactful in your classrooms or groups
• Nearly 80 Visual Cue Cards for individuals with limited verbal skills
• Opportunities to be Proactive in addressing skills versus reacting to situations
Check out the FULL SCOPE & SEQUENCE!!
Get the Curriculum
“The Curriculum addresses all of the issues socially, sexually and emotionally that our students do not get with public education. Visuals are great and lessons are scripted well.” -Public Life Skills Educator