Life & Social Skills to Prepare for Tomorrow
Searching for a highly adaptable curriculum that teaches challenging life and social skills, both in-person and virtually, to school students and older individuals with various special needs? You’ve found it!
Thousands of classrooms nationwide are benefiting from the Healthy Relationships Curriculum's ability to teach these critical social skills in a traditional classroom or through the online portal making distance learning a reality today! What about your classroom or group?
"Because of the Healthy Relationships Curriculum's digital platform, we have been able to keep our students connected and learning through this unprecedented time."
--Supervisor of Special Education at IU5
The healthy life and social skills adolescents need to grow into successful adults.
Teachers and behavioral therapists know that the number one unmet need among autistic and developmentally challenged adolescents is stronger social skills. Finding an effective curriculum that enhances your existing efforts can be time-consuming and overwhelming. The Healthy Relationships Curriculum is comprehensive and fits seamlessly into your current program, closing gaps, and building life-lasting skills.
This Curriculum will enhance any existing special education classes or other programs by offering:
• A blend of in-classroom and remote learning options
• Student Hygiene Home Workbook for distance learning, ESY, and treatment opportunities
• Library of over 65 videos used to demonstrate and teach visually important skills
• On-going teaching materials
• Tools to collect data and test understanding
• Visuals to help teach complex topics
• Consistent instruction across all grade levels
• Opportunities to be proactive in addressing skills versus reacting to situations
Get the Curriculum
“The Curriculum addresses all of the issues socially, sexually and emotionally that our students do not get with public education. Visuals are great and lessons are scripted well.” -Public Life Skills Educator