Life & Social Skills to Prepare for Tomorrow
Searching for highly adaptable lessons and activities that teach challenging life and social skills, both in-person and virtually, to school students and older individuals with various special needs? You’ve found it!
Over 100,000 students, individuals, teachers, counselors, and families are benefiting from the program's ability to teach these critical social skills! What about your classroom or group?
"Because of the Healthy Relationships Curriculum's digital platform, we have been able to keep our students connected and learning through this unprecedented time."
--Supervisor of Special Education at IU5
The life and social skills kids & adolescents need to grow into successful adults.
Teachers and behavioral therapists know that the number one unmet need among autistic and developmentally challenged adolescents is stronger social skills. Finding an effective curriculum that enhances your existing efforts can be time-consuming and overwhelming.
We were experiencing the same thing! Our team of special education teachers, supervisors, and counselors pulled all of our resources & decades of knowledge together and created this comprehensive resource — The Healthy Relationships Curriculum!
This program will enhance any existing special education class, program, group, or outpatient setting by offering:
• A blend of in & out of the classroom Learning Options
• Library of Over 140 Videos used to demonstrate and teach visually important skills
• On-Going teaching materials
• Tools to Collect Data and test understanding
• Visuals to help teach complex topics
• Consistent instruction across All Grade Levels
• Family materials available in both English & Spanish
• Scenario Cards to bring lesson content to life
• Teach step-by-step lesson content using Visual Checklists
• Lesson Games & Activities to make learning meaningful and fun
• Student Hygiene Home Workbook for hybrid learning, ESY, and treatment opportunities
• Tips & Suggestions to make the lessons impactful in your classrooms or groups
• Nearly 80 Visual Cue Cards for individuals with limited verbal skills
• Opportunities to be Proactive in addressing skills versus reacting to situations
Great New: The Healthy Relationships Curriculum is eligible to be purchased using Covid Relief Funding. Learn more on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Get the Curriculum
“The Curriculum addresses all of the issues socially, sexually and emotionally that our students do not get with public education. Visuals are great and lessons are scripted well.” -Public Life Skills Educator