We are excited to share new features that being added to the Healthy Relationships Curriculum for Fall 2018 that will be provided to current and pending licensees at no additional charge!
- Over 20 new role-play videos that instruct and demonstrate appropriate behaviors, skills and responses
- A forum within the myHRC portal to allow for interaction amongst other curriculum users to share issues and offer suggestions on ways they have used the curriculum within their organization
- New content and elaboration on topics based on feedback from educators, therapists and administrators including:
- Bullying prevention through healthy habits and manners
- Digital safety
- Same sex relationships
- Interacting with persons of authority
- Drug and alcohol usage
- Hygiene habits with individuals of a different culture
Our team has put forth significant effort to develop and produce the new video segments with NPV Productions. A generous grant was provided that covers the cost of these additional videos. Topics were carefully considered, research was conducted, and scripts were created. We featured adolescent students from two Western Pennsylvania charter schools. A significant highlight of generating these new videos was witnessing the enthusiasm of our participants. They were grateful to know that their efforts would result in enhancing a curriculum that would benefit other students in schools just like theirs who struggle to understand societal expectations that come inherently to students without a disability.
The new forum for current licensees will allow curriculum facilitators to collaborate with other professionals who are currently implementing the curriculum. Our team has learned so much from other instructors, and we have taken their thoughtful suggestions to make improvements and enhancements. It was unanimously decided that our users would benefit immensely from having the opportunity to exchange ideas and cultivate valuable discussions. Who knows what else will evolve as we continue to expand the curriculum?
We are certain that these new features will make the Healthy Relationships Curriculum even stronger and position us as the most comprehensive resource of its kind available nationwide. We look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Is the Healthy Relationships Curriculum used in your classroom, group or practice? No? Let’s talk! Click on the Contact Us page to request a sample packet, ask a question, or to schedule a free, no obligation presentation for your team. Be sure to ask about our current offer!